How do I register at Kristianstads Nation?
I want to work at the nation, what to do?
How do I book a sittning (three course dinner)?
What do I need to get into a nation?
How to fix a guest card for a visiting friend?
What to do if I haven’t received the bill for my student card?
What to do if I lose my student card?
How to get housing at Kristianstads?
How do I become a foreman?
How do I change my address?

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact expen@krnation.se, and we will do our best to help you!